Friday 22 August 2008

Back again...sorry.

I know I haven't posted in a while despite promises of flying. Truth is, I still haven't been up since April! The gods of weather and money have been conspiring against me for 4 months now to keep me rooted firmly on the ground.

Without wishing to jinx things, I do have a lesson booked for 9am tomorrow morning, and the weather does seem to be holding up. With a bit of luck in 24 hours I should have another hour in my (by now dusty) logbook and a big smile on my face, with my latest fix feeding my flying addiction.

It's hard to get back into the blogging now but if I have any readers left (which I seriously doubt) the flying is starting up once again and unless the weather has other ideas I should have 2 more lessons in September.

Once again, sorry for not posting in a while and for anyone who's stuck with the blog this long without a decent post, thank you!

No comments: